Sizmek by Amazon provides advertisers and agencies with solutions to create, distribute, measure, and optimize their messaging. These solutions include ad serving, creative authoring, analytics, and dynamic creative optimization. Together, Sizmek and Amazon Advertising can help advertisers to get the most out of their campaigns.
We are seeking an experienced Product Manager to build innovative ad serving products which create great, engaging user experiences and help media agencies and advertisers achieve their objectives. Utilize your advertising industry expertise and product management skills to help us build solutions which allow our customers to be integrated in our world-class user experiences that result in both increased customer value and improved user experience.
As a Principal Product Manager, you will be working across the Sizmek business, playing a key role in ideating creative solutions to achieve our goals and delight customers. You will gather insights and navigate internally to define, justify, build and execute on high profile solutions.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
· Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, customers and partners to define, develop and deliver ad serving workflow solutions that customer objectives.
· Drive product requirements definition, research, metrics analysis, technical specifications, development, testing, and launch efforts.
· Work cross-functionally to manage bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints, and maximize business benefit while building great customer experiences.
· Define key metrics for product success, track and deliver program reporting to internal and external teams.
· Experience in the advertising technology industry, familiar with ad servers, DCO, DSP’s and related technologies such as verification and measurement etc.
· Proven experience in product management
· Bachelor’s Degree; in lieu of an appropriate degree, relevant skills and experience will be considered
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills. We have a strong writing culture: PowerPoint use is rare.
· Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally and deliver strong results through influence
· Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
· Excellent quantitative data analysis and critical-thinking skills
· Track record of understanding customer needs and challenges and turning that into solutions
· Data driven and “quantitative” mentality with an ability to back up ideas with facts or examples
· Entrepreneurial self-starter with an inherent sense of urgency to get things done quickly while maintaining high standards
· Successful track record of developing, iterating, and growing new business initiatives
· Proactive attitude with strong organizational skills and an ability to thrive in a dynamic, constantly evolving, small-team environment