Come build the future with us. What unites all Amazonians across teams and geographies is that we all strive to delight Customers and make their lives easier. Together we are building the future, one innovative product, service, and idea at a time. Amazon’s seller marketplace is home to more than two million small businesses, individual sellers and household names who reach tens of millions of potential customers. These customers can choose from more than 120 million products and this vast choice is only possible because of the many entrepreneurial, third-party businesses who offer their products on the platform. Today more than 50% of worldwide purchases from Amazon’s sites are made from third party sellers.
Amazon is looking for a smart, team-oriented, highly analytical leader to join as Head of Marketplace for businesses for Sweden and the larger Nordics area. Your core role will be to manage the sales, account management, and category development teams that help sellers grow their business in Nordics. You will be responsible for recruiting/sales pipelines, driving the financial performance, growth, seller experience, and customer experience of Amazon for Sweden and beyond.
In this role, you will manage an annual revenue target and drive thousands of new Seller launches. You will be responsible for:
· P&L management
· Business Planning
· Business Operations
· Goal setting on your team and aligned with Central/WW teams
· Working cross-functionally with retail, category, marketing, product, sales, insights and analysts, legal, and PR to deliver high quality channel management and programs
· Continually raise the bar on your teams and amongst your peers
· Develop mechanisms, processes, and measurement of all channels to understand what is working and what needs improvement across channels
· Conduct monthly and quarterly business reviews and annual resource planning
· Identify global stakeholder needs and implement prioritization
· Expand the opportunity to further Nordic regions (Finland, Denmark, Norway)
· Inventing on behalf of our Selling Partners to unlock additional growth opportunities
· University degree; preferably in a business or technical / engineering discipline
· Extensive experience in business development and preferably sales and/or Account Management
· 10+ years professional experience, ideally in complex and dynamic environment including e-commerce, technology, FMCG, retail and/or management consulting
· 5+ year experience as a people leader hiring and developing high performance teams
· Excellent analytical skills; ability and appetite to get deep into the data when required
· Swedish language skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
· Advanced Business degree / studies from reputable school
· Previous general manager / managing director experience with P&L responsibility
· Passionate people manager and leader of leaders: experience in leading larger commercial teams and managing change
· Sense of ownership and ability to influence various stakeholders across countries and functions and manage multiple priorities simultaneously
· Ability to interact with and influence senior Amazon leaders across geographies
· Ability to think strategically while delivering detailed execution
· Able to work in a diverse team
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success and we make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.