To expand our EU marketing team we are looking for a data driven performance marketing manager (m/w/d) with Swedish language experience. In this role, you will be owning one or more marketing channels end-to-end for our Swedish customers. To guarantee your success, you will be coached by a strong team of leaders in the performance marketing field, who will work with you on your strengths to guide you to success.
The performance marketing manager (m/w/d) will be responsible for:
· To grow our marketing footprint with Swedish speaking customers.
· Own marketing channels like Search, Affiliates, Mobile, Push/Email etc.
· Shaping and executing our strategy to solve complex problems (using large scale data analysis) that can have a material difference to our commercial performance.
· Identifying strategic opportunities and prioritizing them against other tactical actions to achieve a balance of short term and long term performance.
· Identifying opportunities to optimize our marketing channels and tailor them to the needs of our Swedish customers.
· Demonstrated skills in managing complex processes with multiple business owners, making trade-offs against business priorities.
· Excellent organizational and data analysis skills; ability to derive actionable conclusions from large data sets.
· Fluent written and verbal communication skills in Swedish and English.
· At ease when dealing with senior management.
· Strategic Thinker willing to roll up sleeves and execute strategies.
· Demonstrated ability to work with global technology and business teams.
· High attention to detail.
· A bachelor's degree is required; M.B.A. and/or computer science degree is a plus.
· Bias to experiment and willingness to fail and iterate
· Background in Performance Marketing or Consulting
· SQL skills not a must but nice to have