Manager, Collusion Risk
Amazon has built a reputation for excellence, and is considered one of the most trusted companies on the planet. To deliver on that reputation, our Abuse and Risk prevention teams that are tasked with identifying risk and preventing abuse to Amazon and its customers.
As Amazon has grown, it has become an attractive target for malicious actors that attempt to game our systems and processes. These malicious actors continue to look for gaps in our systems which they try to take advantage of. We will not stand for it. We’re looking for a Threat Intelligence Manager to lead a team that works to predict and identify risks. This leader will work with their team to identify and address those risks, keeping Amazon one step ahead of malicious actors.
We expect this leader to achieve this by successfully building relationships with internal and external teams. In addition, we expect this leader to be flexible, capable of dealing with ambiguity, all while demonstrating strong analytical skills. The work atmosphere is that of a start-up and requires innovation, clear and precise thinking, and lots of bias for action. We expect this leader to be willing to take calculated risks, driving the right initiatives without fear of failure.
Join us to lead our abuse and risk prevention programs forward, protecting Amazon and its customers.
· Bachelor degree in a field with emphasis on business or technology (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Economics)
· Demonstrated experience with e-commerce, online payment fraud, thread intelligence, or security engineering
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
· Bias for action, and experience making things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
· Ability to think strategically and at the same time, be comfortable to dive into the details and stay on top of tactical execution.
· Extract insights from data and to clearly communicate appropriate triggers and actions.
· A deep understanding of the intelligence discipline, fraud, eCrime and the threat intelligence community.
· Proven experience working with investigators and/or threat analysts on a regular basis, with knowledge of the intelligence discipline.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.