Ring Community Support (CS) is seeking an experienced Call Center Quality Assurance (Non-technical) Manager for our global operation. The ideal candidate will have experience in building and leading a Quality Assurance program that supports all teams and partners domestically and internationally. The Manager will be comfortable in a fast paced environment, be a creative and analytical problem solver with an obsession for excellent Customer Service.
· Build a world class scalable Quality Assurance program
· Monitor, report, and analyze quality and customer satisfaction survey metrics, deep dive and identify trends and root causes
· Recommend, own, and drive performance improvement areas across the CS landscape
· Understand operations performance management of quality metrics and share best practices
· Partner with key stakeholders including operations, training, outsourcing partners, and lines of business to define and establish quality standards and processes
· Understand and mitigate the impact to the customer experience from new product launches and upgrades
· Professional approach to working with teams across different departments, at all levels in both domestic and international operations
· Results and data oriented with a bias for action, taking responsibility and ownership
· Excellent written and oral communication skills including the ability to present and communicate with senior managers
· Self motivated and able to own workloads, meet deadlines and deliver results
· Bachelors Degree in Business, Engineering, or other related field, or equivalent work experience
· 2 + years in a customer service Quality Assurance manager position
· 5 + years in a call center operations environment
· Experience with business improvement methodologies like Six Sigma, Kaizen, Lean
· 7+ years of Call Center operations experience
· Demonstrated leadership skills with a proven track record in hiring, developing and retaining high performing talent
· Experience in building Call/Contact Center Quality Assurance programs from the ground up
· Successful record of managing and building teams of at least 30+ employees
· Well versed in the identification, selection and administration of quality assurance platforms
· Strong analytical, data analysis, leadership and communication skills
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the video doorbell, to Ring Alarm, which was named #1 in Customer Satisfaction for DIY Home Security Systems by J.D. Power, Ring’s smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors app, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone -- while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us//.