Ring is looking for a Technical Program Manager to join a rapidly growing team. You will help Engineering teams deliver on complex programs of projects and engage with various departments to manage short and long-term needs for our products. You will work closely with other Project Managers to coordinate the execution of complex business needs, while simultaneously keeping your teams focused on hitting their own commitments.
Program Managers at Ring must be capable of sorting through many competing priorities, defining processes that improve execution, championing Engineering best practices, executing with precision, and succeeding in a complex and fast paced environment. If that challenge excites you, then we’d like to talk to you
· Collaborate with business, Engineering, and other internal teams to define and own business needs
· Act as Scrum Master for one or more Engineering teams, while also helping prioritize requests from multiple stakeholders, Lead global and local Engineering teams and foster an environment of continuous improvement
· Effectively communicate changes and manage expectations around project scope and schedule
· Proactively solve day-to-day challenges and exercise sound judgment
· Be a leader
· Manage and provide mentorship, coaching and accountability to 3 other TPMs
· Risk Mitigation and Stakeholder Management
· 8+ years of Project Management experience – PMP and CSM certifications preferred
· 8+ years of experience in software project management methodologies and tools
· Technical background - BS in Computer Science or related Engineering field preferred
· Experience working in an Agile environment with a remote cross-functional team
· Experience with digital subscriptions business
· Experience with Ecommerce business
· Proven record of working with business and Engineering leadership to improve delivery
· Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills with an ability to motivate teams and deliver results
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to lead cross-functional teams with a proven track record of delivery
· Demonstrated ability to use quantitative and qualitative data to drive improvements
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the video doorbell, to Ring Alarm, which was named #1 in Customer Satisfaction for DIY Home Security Systems by J.D. Power, Ring’s smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors app, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone -- while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us//.