Are you a self-starter? Can you look beyond a process and see our most important assets – our associates? Are you looking to build your back office HR skills? Then join us as a HRRC Coordinator in our Regional Center supporting our North American FC Operations Team.
At Amazon, we’re not just looking for people who want to be part of a business, we’re searching for people who want to build the business. The Operations organization and the people who work in it are critical to Amazon's success. Every day we solve for unique challenges and deliver billions of unique products to millions of customers. Amazon’s robust and innovative Human Resources business supports our day-to-day operations and helps to deliver an experience where Associates can bring their best selves to work – where they can engage, grow and fulfill our customer promise.
We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join the Ops HR Regional Central Team as a Regional Center (RC) Coordinator. As a HRRC Coordinator, you will have the opportunity to OWN YOUR IMPACT by carrying out a wide variety of HR processes supporting hundreds of sites across the network. Processes include time and attendance, absence management, appeals and other new and innovative offerings that we haven’t even thought of yet. This dynamic role that can provide foundational HR administration skills to individuals new to Human Resources while elevating and expanding the career of experienced HR administration professionals.
Data Analytics: Produce and analyze reports to assist with labor planning and management. Utilize HRIS systems for data entry, modification, and reporting.
Compensation and Payroll: Partner with multiple site managers to ensure payroll accuracy through audits, reporting, and proactive measures.
Roster Management: Partner with site teams to ensure roster accuracy through audits, reporting, and modifications.
Time and Attendance: Partner with site teams to ensure employees are on the correct schedule and shift patterns. Compile reports to support sites in identifying time and attendance irregularities, and point out when something doesn’t look right – ensuring our associates are paid correctly and on time.
Associate Engagement: Work with Associates to answer HR questions and provide guidance where required. Partner with sites to drive and report on associate retention activities.
** For additional resources and FAQs, please check out this link!
· A high school degree or equivalent
· Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding payroll, benefits and employee issues as an employee in Human Resources.
· Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment and when given a deadline, you know how to motivate yourself and meet it.
· Intermediate PC skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, and can analyze data in Excel using pivot tables and Vlookup.
· Intermediate verbal and written communication skills
· Bachelor’s Degree in HR, HR Management, Labor Relations, or a related field.
· Experienced with Payroll Systems and/or HRIS.
· Organized and detail oriented. Accuracy is something you strive for.
· Ability to build relationships with key clients in a virtual setting.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age