In the Worldwide Returns, ReCommerce & Sustainability (WW RR&S) group at Amazon, we are dedicated to ‘making zero happen’ – zero cost of returns, zero waste, and zero defects – to benefit our customers, company, and environment. We are an agile and inclusive organization that constantly innovates to create long-term value by investing in our people and our planet, not simply focusing on the bottom line.
WW RR&S includes business, product, operations, data, and software engineering teams, who together manage the lifecycle of returned and damaged products. In WW RR&S, you will partner across these teams to help customers discover great deals on quality used, rentals, and open box items; get the most value out of Amazon’s products; improve the customer returns experience; and reduce defects, waste, and cost in reverse logistics processes. You will be a leader, a builder, and an owner, collaborating cross-functionally with technical, operations, and business teams to design scalable and automated solutions to customer problems.
Amazon is Earth’s most customer-centric company and in WW RR&S, the Earth is our customer too. Come join us and innovate with the Amazon Worldwide Returns, ReCommerce & Sustainability team!
Product Lifecycle Support (PLS) is an initiative of WW RR&S and is dedicated to helping customers get the most out of the products they buy, while diverting waste from the landfill. We deliver on these goals by empowering our customers to keep the items they buy longer through our repair program, replacement parts and troubleshooting support.
PLS is a tight-knit, collaborative, high-trust team and we're looking for someone who has a passion for working in cross functional environments, in addition to proven technical skills and experience. Join us if you want the opportunity to make a big impact in a quickly growing team while focusing on the planet, not just on the bottom line.
In this role, you will:
· Create vision, program strategy, roadmap, and execution across a suite of support content portfolio to help customers keep and use what they bought
· Lead a group of content writers to develop the best in class content management solutions and standards
· Develop and evangelize strategies to improve content quality, maintainability, and usability
· Continuously develop, monitor, and interpret metrics to assess content effectiveness and customer experience
· Work with technology, customer service, user experience design, brands, and selling partners worldwide to develop a comprehensive solution to improve customer experience
· Influence product roadmap and Amazon teams when planning business and technology choices regarding agent tools, systems, and post purchase products
· Develop and deliver annual and three year program roadmaps
Joining this team gives you the opportunity to help customers use what they bought and buy the right products.
· Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, engineering, economics, finance or other quantitative discipline
· 5+ years of program or product management, vendor management, project management experience
· 5+ years' experience working independently in a fast-paced, ambiguous and rapidly changing environment
· 5+ years' experience effectively managing and establishing content quality standards and strategy for single-source content management systems
· 5+ years' experience of analytical, critical, and data gathering skills, including the ability to translate large amounts of data into actionable solutions
· Ability to travel up to 25%
· MBA strongly desired
· Experience in a multi-language authoring, translating/localization, DITA, and publishing environment
· Demonstrated ability to take ideas from concept to execution
· Informatin Architecture, Content Management or Customer Service industry experience preferred
· Basic understanding of SQL, expert in Microsoft Excel
· Proven ability to meet tight deadlines, multi-task, and prioritize workloads
“Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success and we make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.”