Over the past 20 years, Amazon has reinvented on behalf of the Consumer and has become the largest internet retailers and marketplaces in the world with more than 152 million active customer accounts, more than 2 million active seller accounts, and over $136 billion in revenue globally. Our overall mission is simple: we want Amazon to be the place where our Customers can discover and buy anything online. In line with our vision, Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) delivered more than six billion units on behalf of Sellers in 2019. Using the FBA service, Amazon Sellers from more than 130 countries fulfilled orders to Customers in 185 countries.
Position Summary & Responsibilities
Amazon currently seeks a creative, dynamic and experienced Manager to lead FBA Seller Coaching and Process Improvement team in Bratislava (Slovakia) to influence FBA Seller behavior strategically and drive improvements in overall Amazon Supply Chain. A successful people manager must be able to work independently and lead their team to achieve required results, be comfortable with ambiguity and maintain in-depth knowledge with good balance of wider view, and be able to influence internal/external partners at all levels of the organization. This role will particularly suit someone with very strong process improvement and operations management skills, strong people management abilities, good communication skills both written and verbal, and adequate program management capabilities. A person joining this role should be able to set short, mid and long term vision for their team and communicate program progress very crisply in various business reviews.
Some qualities that we are looking for: You have a strong operations experience with proven record of process improvements and defects elimination; you are people manager and have led big teams to deliver complex projects successfully; you are an innovator (and have already proven it); you have the intellect and horsepower to solve really complex problems (some may say impossible to solve); and finally you are an owner, and do what it takes to make your team successful.
Your responsibilities include:
· Managing a team of Seller Coaching and Defects Elimination specialists, focusing on performance management and operational optimization;
· Ensuring Program and analytical Support to Luxembourg team by developing Investigation Specialists and driving process improvements as required;
· Driving defects elimination in partnership with various stakeholders teams such as Fulfillment Centers (FC) Operations, FC Quality, FC Tech Products, FBA Business/Supply Chain and FBA Sales teams;
· Liasing with WW counterparts and tech teams to improve process and products and ensure bench-marking WW.
Base pay for this position starts from EUR 3650 gross per month and salary depends on the skills and requirements, there will be further pay components such as a sign on bonus and the eligibility to participate in a restricted stock unit scheme operated independently by Amazon.com Inc. in USA. Company benefits apply subject to further terms, including annual membership in medical clinic, life insurance, retirement pension, meal voucher card, career development.
· 8-10 years+ of professional experience including 4+ years in people management or leading big teams;
· Strong experience in Operations management or exposure to Sellers/Vendors/Customer Support set ups;
· Ability to think strategically and creatively whilst also executing operationally with high attention to detail and operational excellence;
· Demonstrated ability to interpret large amounts of data and make sound business judgements and recommendations;
· Demonstrated an ability to thrive with partial information, manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously, manage trade-offs and evaluate new opportunities;
· Superior verbal and written communication in English;
· Strong ability to influence and drive alignment among a diverse set of stakeholders and teams globally.
· The ideal candidate will have experience in virtual research, analyzing data, seller communication and a strong customer focus.
· Any exposure Amazon Fulfillment Operations.