LOCATION: Palo Alto, CA
MULTIPLE POSITIONS AVAILABLE
1. Perform exploratory data analysis, probability and statistics analysis, predictive modeling, time series analysis and machine learning research.
2. Participate in the design, development, evaluation, and updating of data-driven models and analytical solutions for machine learning and/or natural language applications.
3. Develop and/or apply statistical modeling techniques, optimization methods, and other ML techniques to different applications in business and engineering such as user behavior analysis and search language understanding.
4. Routinely build and deploy ML models on available data.
5. Research and implement novel ML and statistical approaches to add value to the Business.
6. Collaborate with other teams to define and build technical solutions to complex problems.
7. Mentor junior engineers and scientists.
A Ph.D. or foreign equivalent in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Operational Research, Engineering (any field), or a related discipline plus 2 years of experience in predictive modeling and analysis.
In the alternative, a Master's degree or foreign equivalent in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Operational Research, Engineering (any field) or a related discipline plus 5 years of experience in predictive modeling and analysis. Experience must include:
1. 2 years of experience with Python, R, MATLAB or similar scripting language.
2. 2 years of experience with SQL and statistical computing tools.
3. 2 years of experience in algorithm development.
4. 2 years of experience in applying theoretical models in an applied environment.
5. 2 years of experience in machine learning and predictive modeling, focusing on clustering algorithms, time series analysis, and anomaly detection
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. #0000
All Applicants must meet all of the above listed requirements. #0000