The Technology team is looking for a passionate program manager who will be responsible for working with business, and operations to gather carrier requirements and collaborate with technology teams to integrate new carriers into the network. As part of this process, you will analyze carrier requirements, develop Amazon technical requirements, and drive scalable solutions. You will also be working alongside development on Amazon Corporate and Divisional Software projects to implement new capabilities on our systems.
Your solutions will impact our customers directly! This job requires you to hit the ground running, and your ability to learn quickly will your success. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational skills, able to juggle multiple tasks at once, able to work, and maintain professionalism under pressure. You must be able to identify problems before they happen, and drive robust solutions. You must be able to accurately prioritize projects, make sound judgments, and work to improve customer experience.
· Bachelors in fields such as Engineering/Technology, Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics
· 4 years of Program Management / Project Management / Consulting / Planning experience
· Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
· Demonstrated attention to detail
· Proven data thinking with a natural tendency to use data in decision-making
· Excellent written and oral communication
· Able to work in a diverse team
· Tech-related experience
· Transportation/ carrier-related experience
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age