Amazon Web Services (AWS), a subsidiary of Amazon.com and a leader in Cloud Computing, is seeking early career talent to join our AWS Tech U Program. This is a unique opportunity for driven, self-starters to play a key role in a fast-growing business, and to deliver significant value to AWS customers of all sizes from nimble startups to global brands. You will learn from top AWS subject matter experts and get paid while you train for an exciting career in the tech industry.
These are some of the most challenging and exciting roles in the IT industry today. We work with cutting edge technologies supporting the largest and most innovative businesses, non-profits, and government agencies around the world. This is a an unparalleled opportunity to leapfrog your peers and take a leadership role helping AWS to transform the way the world uses technology to solve their business challenges. The skills and experiences you gain will be highly sought after throughout the industry and give you the opportunity for the career of a lifetime.
About Tech U
This unique program consists of a 6-month instructor lead, project-based learning curriculum, followed by a 6-month On-the-Job Training learning assignment within Technical Training, Solutions Architecture or Professional Services Consulting, all located in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- Technical Trainers are on the cutting edge of new technology as AWS continues to extend the platform with new features and new cloud services. They deliver instructor led courses and record e-learning modules that will reach thousands of customers around the world and help them leverage AWS technology to transform their industries.
- Solutions Architects are passionate technologists with technical breadth and depth coupled with strong interpersonal skills. They are passionate about helping customers build infrastructures and applications at scale. In this role, you will partner across AWS teams to help customers craft highly scalable, flexible and resilient cloud architectures that address customer business problems.
- Professional Service consultants possess an affinity for the new and unknown (we are always experimenting with innovative technologies including Cloud Computing, Machine Learning, and Internet of Things) and enjoy working with customers of all shapes and sizes.
You will be provided with more information about each of these roles, as well as the chance to opt between them, as you progress in the recruiting process.
Are you ready to embrace the challenge? Come build the future with us.
· Enrolled in a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related fields.
· Graduating between Dec 2018 and December 2021
· Availability to work full time (40hs/week) in São Paulo city starting in January 2021
· Advanced knowledge of English and Portuguese
· Experience with one of the following programming languages: Java, Python, Ruby, Node.js, C#, or C++
· Experience with Networking fundamentals, Security, Databases (Relational and/or NoSQL), Operating Systems (Unix, Linux, and/or Windows)
· Enrolled in a Masters' degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related fields
· Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions to both large and small audiences
· Experience implementing a cloud-based technology solution in a school project or while working for a company
· Experience with one or more of the following domains: systems administration (Linux/Window), network administration (DNS, IPsec, BGP, VPN, Load Balancing), or programming (Node.JS, Java, Ruby, C#, Python, or PHP)
· Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and hires qualified individuals regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, nationality, age or disability. As an equal opportunity employer, we also welcome students from any college and/or university, as long as the candidate can work out of our offices located in São Paulo.