Amazon.com, Earth's most customer-centric company, seeks a Senior Manager to lead the global Travel and Expense Reimbursement Audit team within Finance Operations. Come join a dynamic team and help define how we look at fraud, abuse and waste across our business; inclusive of building out and implementing a vision, technology, metrics and framework for detecting and preventing employee T&E related fraud. A successful candidate approaches problems with relentless tenacity and, drawing on their experience, will make an immediate impact in this highly visible area.
We are looking for a self-starter that excels at working through ambiguity and is a demonstrated people leader with excellent problem solving and communication skills. As a Senior Manager – Fraud Prevention, you must be intellectually curious and obsess over improving existing systems and processes while driving and thinking big about a world class fraud prevention program, in a rapidly growing and complex environment, at scale.
A successful candidate has the ability to quickly identify risks and vulnerabilities in Amazon’s Travel & Expense Reimbursement (T&E) processes and systems, and build upon existing controls for preventing and detecting poor employee behavior or operational defects while creating and owning key metrics to track team and program performance. The candidate will be responsible for enhancing our use of technology to leverage data and reporting to flag anomalies and patterns of fraud, abuse and waste while proactively identifying root causes of operational defects and preventing similar occurrences in the future.
This leader will work with multiple departments including Human Resources, Legal, Loss Prevention, Fulfillment Center Operations and Finance to identify, resolve and prevent fraud.
· Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field, such as Accounting, Computer Science, Operations, Business, Mathematics or Finance
· 8+ years of audit, operations, fraud investigation or related experience.
· Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), or Professional Certified Investigator (PCI) certification
· Demonstrated ability to stay organized and meet deadlines while managing multiple priorities
· Experience working in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of ambiguity
· Strong quantitative data analysis and critical thinking skills
· Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals.
· Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills
· Strong People Management Skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.