Who are we?
Amazon Go Grocery is the first grocery store to offer Just Walk Out Shopping—come in, take what you want, and just walk out. Amazon Go Grocery offers everything you’d want from a neighborhood grocery store—from fresh produce and meat and seafood to bakery items and household essentials. We offer a mix of organic and conventional items from well-known brands, along with special finds and local favorites.
With our Just Walk Out Shopping experience, you’ll never have to wait in line. No lines, no checkout. (No, seriously.)
To learn more about Amazon Go Grocery, check us out at www.amazon.com/gogrocery
Who are you?
As a Retail Associate, you will be the face of Amazon and contribute to a vibrant store culture based on customer obsession, trust, respect, integrity, continuous learning, and fun. You adhere to and maintain regular and punctual attendance, safety and quality standards and follow standard processes while identifying opportunities for improvement. You are flexible while working in an ambiguous environment with strong attention to detail, possess the ability to quickly prioritize tasks, multi-task, have a willingness and enjoy to learn new things, and a commitment to delighting our customers.
What You Do:
• Deliver excellent customer service acting with a customer-first mindset when answering customer questions
• Receive, stock, and replenish product
• Utilize inventory management systems to scan, process, and count product
• Perform basic calculations including addition and subtraction
• Identify and communicate barriers to completing assigned tasks
• Keep the store as clean and beautiful as it was on Day 1 including sweeping and resetting shelves
• Be responsible for prepping, packaging, and labeling food products of varying temperatures
• Perform additional duties as assigned and ability to work in environments with varying temperatures
· Must be able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays
· You are comfortable working in a physical environment. You have the ability to lift up to 49 pounds and be on your feet for shifts lasting up to 10 hours at a time with or without reasonable accommodation
· Obtain local food handling certification, if required
· High School or equivalent diploma
· Candidates must be at least 18 years of age
· Amazon does not sponsor for immigration, including for H-1B, TN, and other non-immigrant visas, for this role.
· Demonstrated positive work attitude and leadership skills
· Experience working with cross-functional teams
· Customer-facing experience
To learn more about Amazon Go Grocery, check us out at amazon.com/gogrocery
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.