*This is a home office position - Role can be performed from anywhere within Slovakia.*
At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one.
This is your chance to make history. Join the HR team for the Regional Shared Services located in Prague, which supports Amazon across certain EMEA Countries. The hub provides a multi-language capability to the internal customers, and is looking for HR Contact Center Associates (Tier 1) to join the new Shared Services Centre in Prague. Reporting into an HR Shared Services Tier 1 Team Leader, the teams provide first point of contact for employees and managers via phone, email and instant messaging (Contact Center Environment). This role is the front face of the service to the internal customers. Role is home office based, for candidates located in Slovakia.
Meet your future team! Watch the HR Services Prague Video
· Receive and resolve employees queries via phone, email or chat and log contacts into the shared service case management system.
· Take care of administrative part of HR queries (time and attendance, sick notes)
· Referring to documentation such as frequently asked questions and standard operating procedures and escalate where these cannot be resolved.
· Take ownership of customer / employee contacts ensuring that each contact is accepted and resolved with a high degree of customer focus.
· Identify gaps in the supporting documentation and also areas where the level of customer service could be improved driving increased numbers of questions / queries being resolved at first contact.
· Communicate effectively both verbally and in written form with employees to explain and resolve queries and concerns. This could be via email, phone and chat / instant messaging.
· Be part of a team that actively seeks customer feedback to improve levels of service.
· Participation in the continuous improvement of HR processes.
· Shift working patterns, 7 days a week (40 hours a week).
Base pay for this position starts from EUR 1200 gross per month and salary depends on the skills and requirements. Company benefits apply subject to further terms, including annual membership in medical clinic, life insurance, retirement pension.
Home Office Requirements:
· A quiet and private place to work where you will not be disturbed.
· Internet connection from a reliable provider with a speed of at least 20mbps as of Day 1 of your employment.
· Fluent in German and English
· Computer literacy (Excel, Work, PowerPoint, Outlook)
· Ability to work in international teams where team members are in different locations and belong to different cultures.
· Ability to work with confidential information
· Customer service experience
· HR Experience
· Call center experience
· Other European languages is an advantage
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Amazon takes your personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws. Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorize the hiring Amazon company to store your personal data in the electronic database maintained by Amazon Corporate LLC. in the USA or one of its affiliates for the purpose of assessing your suitability for this and future job vacancies and to pursue your recruiting process. If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify the hiring Amazon company. Amazon will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. As part of your interview process with Amazon you may be asked to authorize the hiring Amazon company to separately verify your application data and personal background through a third party service provider.