The COVID Resource Center (CRC) is here to support Amazonians with all of their questions about COVID impacts to their work and wellbeing, including navigating options for time away from work and questions about Amazon’s onsite COVID testing program. The CRC operates with empathy, speed and attention to detail, and we are passionate about helping our fellow Amazonians.
The virtual contact center agent must be able to ask probing questions to fully understand the issue, follow business processes with high attention to detail, use multiple resources effectively to find the right information and communicate effectively to the employee. A high degree of ownership, strong communication skills, and the ability to handle sensitive situations with care are essential for this position.
This Day 1 team is being built from the ground up. As a virtual CRC Associate some of your responsibilities may include and will evolve as the team grows:
· Serve as the first point of contact for questions related to COVID absences, pay, policy, etc. with a high degree of accuracy and empathy
· Take ownership of employee contacts ensuring that each contact is accepted and resolved with a high degree of customer focus
· Resolve queries by referring to documentation such as frequently asked questions and standard operating procedures and escalate when these cannot be resolved
· Build customer trust through empathetic personalized conversations
· Work cross-departmentally with a teammate first approach
· Receive queries via phone, email or chat and log contacts into the shared service case management system
· Maintain a high level of responsibility and accountability to being punctual and adhering to an assigned schedule
· Work closely with partner teams to keep up to date on process changes, partner for quick resolution of cross-functional issues, and consult to improve processes
This dedicated ERC team is a 24/7/365 center committed to providing accurate HR information to fellow Amazonians this includes working nights, weekends, and holidays. This role is in the support of the 24/7 operations and will be part of a 4 shift (Days, Swing, Graves, and Weekends) rotation targeted at supporting the needs of Amazonians.
Applicants from the following states will also be considered: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
· 3+ years of contact center or equivalent experience.
· Ability to work a rotating shifts
· 4+ years of contact center or equivalent experience
· Previous experience working in a virtual environment
· Basic US legislation Leave of Absence and Accommodations knowledge.
· 1 year of Leave and/or Accommodations experience, to include: previous work in a leave of absence and/or disability claim management role, with experience using case management systems, reviewing cases for eligibility, determining the appropriate leave and/or disability pay benefits that apply to a specific situation, and establishing/executing a case management plan.
· Knowledge of US federal and state leave and disability laws
· Previous HR experience
· Proven ability to manage customer contacts in a fast paced environment.
· Proven ability to adjust to constantly changing workloads.
· Proven ability to follow existing process with high attention to detail.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.