Do you want to design, build and operate services that are used used by millions of customers every day? Are you passionate about architecting highly available and large-scale services?
If the answer is yes, consider joining our team at ELB. We are currently building and launching a brand new load balancing service for our customers. This is a green field project, which has both business and technical ambiguity, so is suitable for a versatile engineer who thrives being close to customers and working through ambiguity.
For more information, visit the Amazon ELB detail page: http://aws.amazon.com/elasticloadbalancing
· 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
· Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
· 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
· 3+ years’ experience building scalable, fault tolerant infrastructure software or distributed systems, preferably on a Unix or Linux platform in Java
· MS/PhD in Computer Science or related field
· Strong customer focus, ownership, urgency and drive
· Distributed systems, networking design and implementation experience.
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team.
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.