Do you want to join an innovative team of scientists who use machine learning, and statistical techniques to provide the best customer experience on the earth? Do you want to change the way that people work with customer service? Our team wants to lead the technical innovations in these spaces and set the bar for every other company that exists. We love data, and we have lots of it. We're looking for Data Scientists to develop cutting edge machine learning, and statistical solutions to ensure that our Customer Service Associates (CSA’s) and Team Managers (TM’s) can exceed customer expectations with every customer contact.
If you like to own end-to-end business problems and metrics which would have a direct impact on the bottom line of our business while improving customer experience, if you see how big data and cutting-edge technology can be used to improve customer experience, if you love to innovate, if you love to discover knowledge from big structured and unstructured data and if you deliver results, then we want you to be in our team.
· Use statistics, NLP and machine learning techniques to create scalable solutions for business problems
· Analyze and extract relevant information from large amounts of both structured and unstructured data to help automate and optimize key processes
· Design, experiment and evaluate highly innovative models for predictive learning
· Work closely with software engineering teams to drive real-time model experiments, implementations and new feature creations
· Work closely with business staff to optimize various business operations
· Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses, model development, model validation and model implementation
· Track general business activity and provide clear, compelling management reporting on a regular basis
· Research and implement novel machine learning and statistical approaches
· A MSc in Computer Science, Machine Learning or in a highly quantitative field
· 2+ years of hands-on experience in predictive modeling and large data analysis
· 2+ years of experience using SQL and Linux/UNIX environment
· 2+ years of experience with Python
· Strong communication and data presentation skills
· Strong problem-solving ability
· Experienced with NLP methods and Deep Neural Networks
· 5+ years of industry experience in predictive modeling and large data analysis
· Proven record of delivering results
· Experience with software development and AWS solutions.
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.