Do you love working in high-growth, fast-paced businesses? Do you love tackling big problems and creating structure and insights in big, ambiguous, important areas? Can you be both scrappy and strategic? If this sounds like you, then come join the Amazon Accelerator team as our new Sr. Program Manager in charge Selling Partner management and optimization!
We are looking for an analytical and strategic Sr. Program Manager to lead our Selling Partner management and optimization programs the Hardlines Accelerator program. In this role, you will develop and implement analytical insights and robust new processes to support and optimize the performance of our key Selling Partners. This role is as much business strategy as it is roll-up-your-sleeves scrappiness--there is ample opportunity to step in and own large projects and drive major business outcomes.
· Develop and lead analyses to identify key business issues and create programs which significantly improve new product launch quality and effectiveness
· Set and achieve aggressive growth goals using a variety of business management, marketing, and supply chain levers
· Write updates for leadership and project manage strategic initiatives across a variety of global stakeholders
· Deep dive metrics and leverage data to direct strategy
· Innovate and scale key processes
· Partner and with cross-functional teams to deliver business results
The ideal candidate will have a strong analytical skillset along with previous product management, program management, and/or brand experience in ecommerce. S/he will have a strong sense of ownership, the ability to be both scrappy and strategic, and be able to make high-quality business decisions with minimal oversight.
· 6+ years in product management, program management, business development, and/or project management is required.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or Communications
· Exceptional written and oral communication abilities
· Strong analytic skills with experience using qualitative and quantitative analysis to develop marketing strategies.
· Master’s degree in Business Administration or related field
· Experience with ecommerce product development, marketing, brand management, or private brands in other retailers
· Exceptional data analysis skills SQL, Tableau, R, and/or Excel.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.