As a Program Manager, you will engage with the Ring Community Support organization and its stakeholders to facilitate, oversee and drive strategic planning and initiatives for product, service, and customer experience expansions. You will work closely with teams to drive key programs related to product and service partnerships with other multi service organizations. You must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed within a fast-paced environment.
The Program Manager is responsible for creating the end to end project plan, developing strategic initiatives and closely working with key stakeholders to insure the successful execution of these programs at scale. The Program Manager will drive teams to align on training content, system/tool requirements and best practices that will provide a seamless neighbor experience. You will be responsible for the coordination and oversight of each dependency and ensure timely delivery of key milestones.
· Lead the efficient development and delivery of program milestones
· Interact with the direct team and other key stakeholders to define and drive programs to achieve results
· Drive team consensus on providing the best experience for Ring neighbors and ensure that appropriate resources are employed to deliver high quality results.
· Identify, assess, track and mitigate issues and risks at multiple levels
· Create, maintain and disseminate project information to stakeholders
· Drive execution of projects
· Lead cross functional project meetings
· Lead milestone reviews & present project status
· Keep program artifacts up to date and manage project document repository
· Travel 20% both domestic and international
· Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
· 5+ years experience managing Customer Support related projects spanning across multiple departments with an understanding of call center processes and procedures
· Experience supporting new product and program releases that have a direct impact on the customer experience
· Experience with leading cross functional teams and a demonstrated history of providing solutions to complex problems
· 5+ years experience in Program/Project Management
· Experience in working and preparing customer support organizations for new program and product support through acquisition and/or partnership deals
· Ability to drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple groups
· Demonstrated ability to manage project/task prioritization, project planning and schedule development Experienced in gathering requirements and developing specifications
· Proven success of influencing and developing productive working relationships with resources and internal or external customers
· Experience working in a fast-paced matrix technical organization
· Strong problem-solving skills and a demonstrated history of providing solutions to complex problems
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent data analytics skills
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the video doorbell, to Ring Alarm, which was named #1 in Customer Satisfaction for DIY Home Security Systems by J.D. Power, Ring’s smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors app, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone -- while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us//.