For over 12 years, Amazon Web Services has been the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform. AWS offers over 165 fully featured services for compute, storage, databases, networking, analytics, robotics, machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), mobile, security, hybrid, virtual and augmented reality (VR and AR), media, and application development, deployment, and management from 60 Availability Zones (AZs) within 20 geographic regions, spanning the U.S., Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Japan, Korea, Singapore, Sweden, and the UK. AWS services are trusted by millions of active customers around the World—including the fastest-growing startups, largest enterprises, and leading government agencies—to power their infrastructure, make them more agile, and lower costs.
Do you want to be a key part of a team focused on increasing the reach of cloud computing across the healthcare provider market? Do you have the healthcare background, technical depth, and business development skills needed to help establish Amazon as the leader in the industry? Healthcare is in the midst of unprecedented transformation in light of changing quickly business models, increasing cybersecurity threats, and exciting opportunities to reach people, families, and communities when, where, and how they need most. AWS enables and supports healthcare providers in achieving their mission, by providing private, secure, reliable, and inexpensive alternatives to traditional IT infrastructure, especially amidst one of the nation’s most serious pandemic and public health challenges. Thoughtful and strategic healthcare leadership is looking to the cloud to power the transformation of services, business models, and capabilities, and AWS customers benefit from its widely recognized gold standard capabilities.
AWS is looking for a strategic leader who understands the healthcare environment, general healthcare trends impacting the industry, and is passionate and capable of driving the sales organization by leveraging the AWS cloud computing platform to drive the right technology solutions, enable the technology ecosystem supporting healthcare, and address changing industry needs.
As AWS continues to grow and scale, we seek a Senior Manager, Nonprofit Healthcare. The Senior Manager will drive the sales strategy for the nonprofit healthcare segment, grow and develop the team to achieve results, define metrics for success, directly lead key customer relationships, and own revenue achievement. This leader will drive key partner relationships with SIs, ISVs, and other partners, ranging from very large to very small organizations. In addition, the Senior Manager will influence AWS product and services teams to help evolve AWS offerings for the unique needs of the nonprofit healthcare segment
· BA/BS in Computer Science, business or related field
· 10+ years of general management and/or sales leadership experience for a relevant technology and/or healthcare organization.
· 8+ years of experience developing and winning complex, multi-year contract agreements with healthcare customers.
· MBA or advanced IT or healthcare related college degree
· Demonstrated experience coaching, mentoring, and developing sales teams.
· Entrepreneurial spirit, with a high tolerance for ambiguity and complexity, and the ability to be efficient with limited resources
· Experience and success in negotiating complex deals with customers and partner. You've not only carried quotas, you've consistently exceeded them by doing the right thing for your customer.
· Motivated self-starter, proactive and action-oriented
· Strategic problem solving and collaboration skills
· AWS Cloud Certification
· Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
· Experience selling with and through SIs and ISVs.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us