The Prime Video team comprises individuals who are all obsessively focused on one mission: to give consumers the world’s best-in-class digital video customer experience. Prime Video delivers an entertainment destination unlike any other—fast, reliable, personal, effortless, and delightful.
The Prime Video Store has changed the way people watch movies and TV shows, offering more than 100,000 movies and television shows available to rent or purchase on demand. We are looking for a passionate and customer obsessed Senior Program Manager with a blend of business, marketing, and project management skills to help us expand our business to new customers and locations. The Senior Program Manager role is inherently cross-functional; they work closely with multiple teams including content acquisition, marketing, finance, legal, engineering, program management, operations, and executive teams to identify, drive, and launch new initiatives. The successful candidate is detail, team, and goal-oriented. They are comfortable with numbers, have the ability to influence, and consistently deliver results.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
· Identify and own complex initiatives with significant impact to the business.
· In partnership with stakeholders, define and create a strategy, process, and/or mechanisms to achieve the business objectives.
· Identify new opportunities. Use hard data and analysis to justify changes and/or improvements.
· Measure and analyze performance. Develop ongoing performance metrics for the business.
· Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
· 5+ years of experience delivering cross functional projects
· 5+ years of experience in program or project management
· 5+ years of experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
· Bachelor’s degree
· Experience with a P&L statement
· Familiarity with SQL
· Master’s Degree
· Advanced SQL and/or ETL skills
· Experience working with and influencing engineering teams
· Experience with quantitative data analysis and critical thinking skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
· Demonstrated ability and success working cross-functionally to achieve goals
· Strong verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated experience engaging and influencing leadership
· Ability to work with technical and non-technical business owners to “get things done”
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.