The Advertising Supply & Monetization team has both technical and business ownership of global advertising placements that appear across Amazon’s shopping platforms. We are tasked with maximizing the long-term value that Amazon creates across its Display Advertising business by delivering an engaging ad experience to millions of shoppers each day.
The team partners closely with both retail and advertising teams and is responsible for the successful uptime of thousands of placements running billions of ad impressions across 10+ countries. Our work is seen by 100s of millions of customers across our properties, and demands rigor in solutions development with the need for continuous improvements in scale, latency and customer experience.
· Chart and execute a course for Amazon Display Advertising on all Amazon shopping pages
· Obsess over your customers and work backwards to define tenets, customer experiences, long-term goals, focus areas and key metrics.
· Monitor customer feedback, response and metrics; developing plans to support growth and scale the business efficiently; driving continuous solution improvements.
· Influence senior leaders across Amazon by proactively communicating your vision, writing business reviews, reporting plans and progress, and aligning with Amazon's core leadership principles.
Impact and Career Growth:
· Develop and sharpen your skills in complex engineering, optimization, econometric, and user-experience problems
· Deliver relevant product ads on Amazon retail properties world-wide
· Define strategy and execute cross-functionally with engineering, science, economics, product and marketing teams.
· Have the ability to experiment autonomously with meaningful projects
Come change the world by joining an innovative team building ad products that integrate across the Amazon shopping experience to delight shoppers and deliver unparalleled results to Advertisers.
· 8+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
· Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
· Bachelor's Degree
· Experience with end to end product delivery
· Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
· Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
· MBA and/or Master's degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
· Recent domain experience with digital advertising, search, personalization or e-commerce.
· Track record of complex and creative problem-solving, and the desire to create and build new businesses.
· Outstanding oral and written communication.
· Ability to work well with a variety of people ranging in various technical levels.
· Entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for having fun.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.