LOCATION: Seattle, WA
MULTIPLE POSITIONS AVAILABLE
1. Perform analytical tasks on vast amounts of structured and unstructured data to extract
actionable business insights
2. Develop algorithms using advanced mathematical and statistical techniques including
machine learning to predict business outcomes and recommend optimal actions to
3. Use advanced algorithms to solve business problems, and transform one-off models into
4. Analyze and validate data to ensure high data quality and reliable insights
5. Run analytical experiments in a methodical manner to find opportunities for product and
6. Communicate analytical output and business insights to management using visualization
techniques and data storytelling
7. Write concise documents communicating results to stakeholders and visualize data to drive
Master's degree, or foreign equivalent, in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Operational Research, Data Science, or a related discipline and 2 years of experience in data science. Alternatively, Bachelor’s degree, or foreign equivalent, in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Operational Research, Data Science, or a related discipline plus five years of progressively responsible post-baccalaureate experience in data science.
Experience must include:
1. 1 year of experience in Java, C++, or other OOP language.
2. 1 year of experience with Python, R, MATLAB or similar scripting language.
3. 1 year of experience with SQL and statistical computing tools.
4. 1 year of experience in algorithm development.
5. 1 year of experience in A/B testing
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. #0000
All Applicants must meet all of the above listed requirements. #0000