Amazon’s Consumer Cloud Enablement group is looking for a senior Technical Program Manager to define and drive the Spillways teams initiatives.
You will work with your peer teams to innovate on this field to increase Amazon protection from malicious internet attacks whilst serving customers requests. You will also work on making Amazon website faster by cooperating with your business partners and identifying new ways of rendering and serving Amazon product pages.
Your help your team with building automated processes to manage incidents quickly without impacting our customers. There are thousands of software teams in Amazon who use your software to manage their internet traffic flow and as the leader of this team, you will have a unique opportunity in improving their experience. Your teams will be using machine-learning-based solutions to distinguish human from robots in real-time in order to classify and manage incoming requests from the public internet effectively.
You own an Intelligent Cloud Control System that enables organizations in the Amazon Consumer Business (Retail, Amazon Video, Kindle, Amazon Subsidiaries and more) to accelerate innovation in the Cloud.
There are no limits to the contribution and impact this role can have, so get ready to make history!
· Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science or related field.
· 8+ years of software development experience.
· 3+ years of technical program management experience.
· Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
· Experience of having worked in at least one modern object-oriented programming language such as Java or C++.
· Proven track record of shipping large complex scalable systems/applications in an agile environment.
· Experience with professional software engineering best practices such as Agile project management, coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
· Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong leadership, project planning and execution skills.
· Ability to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels.
· Experience in control theory and closed-loop systems
· Experience in managing high traffic websites
· Experience in developing DevOps tools, automation, and operational excellence processes
· Experience in building solutions using AWS technologies
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.