Amazon Web Services (AWS) seeks a creative, self-motivated, high-judgment, and experienced Analyst Relations (AR) Senior Manager to support management of Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Machine Learning (ML) AR.
The right candidate possesses extensive analyst relations experience and a proven track record driving AR programs for pioneering, industry-leading technology companies. This person is an expert communicator capable of understanding and explaining complex technology concepts. The ideal candidate can exercise high-judgment while acting quickly and successfully delivering on numerous collaborative projects.
This Sr. Leader, AWS, AI & ML AR reports to the Director of AI & ML AR and partners with AWS business, marketing, engineering and sales teams to develop educational programs, AR strategy, and plans while managing the day-to-day operations of a high-performing team. This leader needs to be comfortable balancing strategic thinking with tactical, detailed execution while sorting through ambiguously defined problems and identifying market challenges and opportunities. The right candidate is a high-judgment leader who inspires his/her team and works effectively to develop individuals to grow and achieve their best.
Strong preference for this position to sit in Seattle WA, but open to additional cities for the right candidate: virtual United States.
· Define, develop, and oversee end-to-end execution of AR strategy and programs that drive awareness and accuracy for AWS- ability to set strategy and then execute flawlessly.
· Develop and strengthen relationships with key IT analysts.
· Regularly interact with senior leadership to influence strategy and decisions.
· Manage complex, fast-moving, and unexpected communications challenges with high judgment and professionalism.
· Strong attention to detail, understanding of technology businesses, and ability to communicate complex topics effectively.
· Results oriented - thrive in a deadline-driven, dynamic, and collaborative environment and roll up sleeves and get the job done.
· Hires and develops great people- has the innate ability to inspire.
· Thinks strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution.
· Expects and requires innovation of their team.
· Bachelor's Degree
· 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
· Experience with end to end product delivery
· Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
· Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
· 8+ years of Analyst Relations or industry analyst experience for high-profile enterprise technology.
· 8+ years’ work experience with a leading business-to-business (B2B) or business-to-consumer (B2C) technology company
· 8+ years’ experience managing analyst relations brands, products, and services including development of network of business and analyst contacts
· 5+ years people management experience.
· Bachelor’s Degree in marketing/communications/technology-related field
Professional traits that are not unique to this position, but necessary for Amazon leaders:
· 8+ years demonstrated success working with senior leaders in high-profile situations
· Excellent communications skills – written and verbal
· Exhibits excellent judgment
· Consistently adheres to highest standards
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to applicants the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest