At Amazon, we are excited to offer undergraduate students the opportunity to launch into big careers with limitless possibilities. We know searching for a full-time role is as much about finding a company where you can picture yourself being successful as it is about finding the right role. We look forward to meeting you and your classmates this year. As we get to know you more, we invite you to get to know us better. Visit www.amazon.com/about to learn more about:
· Our businesses by reviewing press releases on our investor relations site, Jeff Bezos’ letters to shareholders, and the first letter shared in 1997, which is included in our annual report each year
· Where Amazon operates around the world
· Our commitment to our communities, diversity, and veterans
· Where to find Amazon on social media
· Please list your undergraduate school and expected graduation date within the Education section of your online application.
· Internship recruitment will occur January 2021 - March 2021
· Internships are full-time (40 hours/week) for 12 consecutive weeks
Marketing Specialist Intern: The marketing specialist intern will be involved with planning, executing, and measuring the performance of marketing campaigns for Amazon businesses. The successful candidate will play an integral role in building and engaging our customer base via demand and lead generation campaigns, and in creating effective strategies that will promote the long-term growth of Amazon. You will develop and drive marketing content onto the web or through print and alternative media to reach our target markets to drive product demand via multiple channels including social and email. You will analyze web traffic and other metrics, and report on performance to management teams. Preferred applicant has experience in a marketing role and proficient with analytic tools.
The ideal candidate will be innovative, team oriented, an effective communicator, have a desire to participate in change, and appreciate a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities. We are seeking someone with demonstrated history of successful demand generation across media channels and using customer data to identify and prioritize opportunities. An understanding of, and passion for, technology is highly desired.
· Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program with a graduation conferral date between December 2021 and August 2022
· Ability to think and act strategically and tactically
· Ability to deal with ambiguity
· Solid organizational skills, including prioritization and time management
· Strong interpersonal, written and oral skills
· Problem solving skills
· Ability to summarize and communicate important data
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
NOTE: When applying to the Amazon site, no cover letter is necessary.
Interviews will begin early 2021