Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV, and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
The diagnostic research scientist shall possess a bachelor’s degree in biological science / microbiology, as well as training in a CLIA lab along with certification that is renewed annually.
* Certified and continue to be certified by a board approved by HHS; or
Before February 24, 2003,
* Experience serving as a Director of a California laboratory performing
high complexity testing
* 10+Years of laboratory training or experience, or both
* 10+ years of laboratory experience directing or supervising high complexity testing.
* Experience with high through-put screening would be a plus.
Lab126 is part of the Amazon group of companies and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us