Would you like to help Amazon, one of AWS’s largest customers, design and build upon its massive service-oriented architecture? How about working with customers and peers from the entire range of Amazon's business on cool new features? If you're passionate about building software for "planetary scale", or just enjoy solving complex problems, Consumer Cloud Security is the place for you.
The Consumer Cloud Security (C2S) group is responsible for the protection of customer and corporate data. We're connected to all parts of Amazon's business.
You will partner with the leadership team to drive key engineering and business decisions that will influence Amazon’s software stack on AWS. Also, you will have the unique opportunity to provide inputs to the next generation of AWS services, by representing one of its largest enterprise customers: Amazon.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related degree or equivalent experience
· Strong architectural and system design skills in Java, C#, or other high-scale programming language
· Knowledge using AWS (Amazon Web Services)
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
· 2+ years of professional software development experience
· Experience in the security, access, or identity spaces
· Experience in development of distributed/scalable systems and high-volume transaction applications that have been successfully delivered to customers
· Experience using AWS (Amazon Web Services)
· Master's Degree in computer science or related field