LOCATION: Seattle, WA
MULTIPLE POSITIONS AVAILABLE
1. Gather customer requirements and deliver innovative solutions.
2. Lead highly-available and fault-tolerant enterprise and web-scale deployments.
3. Work directly with customers' technical resources to devise and recommend solutions based on the understood requirements, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base to ensure success.
4. Design, set up and configure software-defined networks.
5. Analyze complex distributed production deployments and recommend ways to optimize performance and/or automate processes.
6. Actively identify opportunities to deliver experiences that demonstrate AWS product and service capabilities, including developing and delivering innovative use cases, proof-of-concept projects and technical workshops.
7. Utilize customer facing skills and technical background to drive discussions with senior leaders regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation, and to coach customer and partner teams to be self-sufficient.
8. Approximately 50% domestic travel.
9. Telecommuting benefits available.
A Master's degree, or foreign equivalent, in Computer Science, Engineering (any field), or a related field and three years of experience in the job offered or three years of experience in the field of software engineering.
Alternatively, Employer will accept a Bachelor's degree, or foreign equivalent, in Computer Science, Engineering (any field), or a related field and five years of progressively responsible post-baccalaureate experience in the job offered or five years of progressively responsible post-baccalaureate experience in the field of software engineering.
Experience must include:
1. Implementing, managing and maintaining business critical enterprise database technologies and cloud databases.
2. Consulting with development teams on optimal database solutions, data architectures, and database physical structure and functional capabilities.
3. Establishing best practices for database tuning, performance monitoring, capacity management and automation;
4. SQL Server/Oracle
5. PostgreSQL & MySQL
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. #0000
All Applicants must meet all of the above listed requirements. #0000