Are you passionate about Big Data and using it to grow business? Do you thrive in a fast-paced organization with a clear impact on the bottom line? If so, Amazon Advertising’s Measurement and Data Science team could be the right place for you. Amazon is using its first class technology, unique audience data, and cross-device user identification to become the go-to solution for the world’s largest advertisers.
Advertisers around the globe rely on our campaign data, reporting, and insights to guide their advertising investments and improve the relevance of ads shown to Amazon customers. The Measurement and Data Science team is seeking a product leader with the experience, drive and strategic vision to grow Amazon Advertising though innovative campaign insights.
As a Principal Product Manager (Technical), you think big, have a bias for action, and bring a history of delivering results. In this role, you own the full product lifecycle, from strategy to adoption and feature management. You work closely with engineering teams to develop and maintain a system required to produce core advertising metrics. You maintain a relentless focus on the customer and dive deep into the challenges they face. You have great judgement and understand which opportunities drive the most strategic value for the business.
The purview of this role spans measurement across all of Amazon’s advertising products including display, search, native, and video advertising channels. You will work with business leaders across sales, marketing, data science, engineering, and other cross-functional product organizations. It's an important role within a critical service team in an exciting and rapidly growing business in Amazon.
This role can reside in Boulder, CO or Seattle, WA.
· 8+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
· Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
· Bachelor's Degree
· Experience with end to end product delivery
· Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
· Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or related field
· Ability to dive deep into technical concepts with successful past delivery of technical user-facing products
· Experience in the digital advertising or marketing space
· Proficient in Hive, Python or SQL
· MBA or MS+
· History of developing technical business strategy with senior leadership
· Solid command of descriptive statistics
· Composed understanding of data visualization and reporting tools (Tableau, Microstrategy, Yellowfin, DOMO, etc.)
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation