Open to hiring in Seattle or Arlington.
We are seeking a Sales Enablement Specialist to join the Sales Productivity and Readiness (SPR) team, to support the development and readiness of our AWS Areas Sales team. This role will be responsible for improving productivity of the AWS Areas Sales from the initial onboarding of new hires, to ever boarding for tenured sellers, ensuring customer facing teams have knowledge of available resources and curriculum necessary to effectively engage with their customers.
This role is a part of the Sales Productivity and Readiness (SPR) team, reporting to Sales Strategy, Operations and Enablement (SSOE). The Area SPR Specialist will report to the Sr. Manager of Americas Areas SPR Leads.
· Drive execution of the various onboarding and ever-boarding initiatives and programs in your associated area.
· Maintain calendar of targeted training & enablement for the year
· Establish reporting, compliance and operational cadence
· Review and manage the existing materials to determine opportunities to improve the learning experience, ensure the content is current and relevant and the best technology is employed.
· Have excellent communications skills including: presenting, editing, and writing as well as accuracy and attention to detail is required.
· Work with adjacent AWS functional teams to build alignment around field enablement priorities and integrate where it makes sense to maximize program effectiveness.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Customize the onboarding launch plans to scale across roles
· Monitor onboarding requirements, track and report on completion
· Gather onboarding data, complete preliminary data review
· Where applicable – Co-ordinate and host a “Welcome” call weekly/event planning for new hires
· Where applicable - Assist with the New Hire Launch class to help manage invitations, enrollment, registration, communications, catering etc…
· Report & Analysis of Onboarding programs
· Capture notes and document the assessment content
· Ensure customer facing account teams have knowledge of available resources and training necessary to effectively support customers.
· Assist with the coordination and scheduling of weekly/monthly/quarterly webinars, workshops, and events – managing the communications, registration, on-line or room coordination and configuration, and catering if applicable.
· Assist with data tracking and reporting
· Assist with tracking training attendance, compliance and follow up
· Contribute to the weekly newsletter (The Wrap up)
· Assist with development of learning and enablement surveys and analysis
· Support the Sr. SPR lead with the identification of skill gaps, recommendation for program development, and executing against Field Enablement strategic priorities.
· Report & Analysis ever boarding programs and Knowledge Checks Completion
· Support the productivity survey process, soliciting input to the survey design, and construction of the survey questions.
· Assist with the identification of focus group participants, communications, scheduling and note taking
· Organize Focus group action plans, assist in monitoring completion
· Monitor and document progress of action plans
Working knowledge in Learning Management System administration - content and analysis (Mindtickle preferred)
Proficient with screen recording software (ex. Camtasia or other), to edit recordings, webinars and produce (short 3 – 5 minute) instructional content.
General experience with survey design and analysis. (Qualtrics a plus)
Technical experience – landing page design, web design (a plus)
Familiar with Cloud Services
Experience with integrating digital emerging technology and innovation into learning & development programs
Related Work Experience Number Of Years
Sales Enablement experience or similar function 3-5+
· 5 years of Sales Enablement experience or similar function, including onboarding
· Working knowledge in Learning Management System administration - content and analysis (Mindtickle preferred)
· Proficient with screen recording software (ex. Camtasia or other)
· Developing Sales profiles and customer facing profiles
· Experience with SFDC, learning management systems, and other e-learning tools
· Experience with integrating digital emerging technology and innovation into learning & development programs
· General experience with survey design and analysis. (Qualtrics a plus)
· Technical experience – landing page design, web design (a plus)
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.