Whole Foods Market is synonymous with impeccable standards and the highest quality products available. Our Information Security team is looking for talented individuals to help drive the Information Security program forward.
Whole Foods' Information Security team is seeking a Leader for it's Security Architecture and AppSec teams. This team owns all aspects of security for Whole Foods Market applications and services. You and your teams will be responsible for (a) integrating security requirements, (b) proactively performing security assessments to prevent security vulnerabilities, (c) performing security testing before release, and (d) partnering closely with our development and product management teams to produce innovative and secure solutions.
As a senior security leader, you will participate in the Whole Foods Market security strategy build out, road-map planning, project execution scheduling, building a team of security architects/engineers and fostering a strong team culture.
This is a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor and start on the Whole Foods Market innovation as a security leader.
· Bachelor of Science degree (BS) in Computer Science (or related field)
· 14+ years of experience leading, managing & developing high performance teams
· 10+ years of progressive experience within agile and technical security organization or similar operating environment.
· Technical depth in application security assessment methodologies such threat modeling, secure design reviews, source code reviews and penetration testing.
· Technical depth in threat, vulnerability and impact assessment
· Experience in driving large, cross-organization initiatives
· Ability to make concrete progress in the face of ambiguity and imperfect knowledge (avoid “analysis paralysis”
· Master’s degree in Computer Science (or related)
· CISSP, SANS GIAC, OSCP or similar professional certification(s)
· Hands-on experience in offensive security research, bug bounties, fuzzing tools and techniques.
· Experience with multiple programming languages (such as, Java, Python, Perl, Scala, etc.)
· Executive level communications and presense.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.