At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. Are you relentless? Are you passionate about leveraging data to deliver actionable insights that could impact the daily business decisions at Amazon India? Would you like to be part of the next big thing while it’s still day one?
The Sr. Product Manager is responsible for driving product innovations on Vendor Central to ensure that Retail Affiliates are able to offer the best vendor experience. (S)he will be required to influence roadmaps of global platform teams to ensure we contextualize the VC offering to IN business environment. (S)he will also work backward from vendor expectations, competitor benchmarking and business insights to come up with innovative solutions.
This role will have the opportunity to shape of multiple brands interact with Amazon for their business. One of the mandates of the role is to build products that drive self-serve behavior by vendors. The PM will be expected to operate across levels, leading planning/strategy discussions with senior leaders in one forum, troubleshooting for vendor experience busters in another.
-Masters in Business Administration from a reputed institution.
· Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, engineering, or equivalent experience.
· 7+ years of work experience in technology/ecommerce sector
· Naturally curious – a self-starter who is eager to understand the business and insights behind the numbers and can also proactively identify challenges/ opportunities/ solutions.
· Ability to communicate complex findings and ideas clearly to the stakeholders. Strong critical thinking with a problem-solving aptitude
· Strong bias for action, including the ability to juggle multiple priorities and ability to meet deadlines
· Proven track record of rapidly building trust with others and managing senior stakeholder relationships
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills; excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to think both strategically and tactically with good attention to detail
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects/influence teams - prioritization, planning and task delegation
· Demonstrated ability to influence across a large, multi-faceted organization
· A creative and analytical mind that thrives in a data-driven environment