Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of AWS business by engaging with key accounts across the wider Middle East region? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider across various markets in the Middle East and aggressively expand our presence in remote markets?
As a Geo Expansion Account manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to help promote the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology in new markets across MENA. The ideal candidate will possess both a business and technical background that enables them to engage an account at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Promote AWS services in a defined territory or industry vertical.
· Propose and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
· Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
· Facilitate customer adoption.
· Maintain a robust projects pipeline.
· Work with partners to extend reach & promote adoption.
· Contribute to positive customer experience. Expect travel of 50 - 60%.
· Significant account management experience in the IT industry.
· Experience in managing Large Enterprise Accounts with +1B USD Turnover.
· Strong Cloud Acumen and Understanding.
· BA/BS degree required.
· Direct field experience in working with multinational enterprise accounts.
· Strong verbal and written communications skills
· Fluent in Arabic and English
· Relevant Cloud (IaaS, SaaS) sales experience
· A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus
· Deep understanding of MENA markets.