Talkers Talk, Builders Build. Have you built a career immersed in the technology that drive innovation in Healthcare or Life Sciences? Does working with some of the US’s largest Healthcare or Life Sciences (“HCLS”) companies excite you? This might be the perfect role for you. Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking a technical leader with Healthcare or Life Sciences experience to join our team of Industry Solutions Architects.
You will be responsible for creating and executing the technical strategy alongside sales and business development as we work to delight our HCLS customers through a deep relationship with AWS. You will partner with customers and several AWS teams to craft highly scalable, flexible and resilient cloud architectures that provide solutions to solve customer business problems and accelerate the adoption of AWS services. Core use cases that you may work on include Healthcare provider systems such as EHR, Patient engagement systems, Medical Imaging, clinical informatics and Healthcare payer systems such as claims processing. On the Life Sciences side, this entails clinical drug/treatment discovery systems, genomics processing and governance/compliance systems.
As a trusted customer advocate, you will have the opportunity to help shape and execute a strategy to build mindshare and broad use of AWS with HCLS customers. You will also partner with other teams within AWS such as services teams, marketing, and professional services, as well as representing your team to executive management.
This position includes travel up to 25% within the continental US. This position can be based out of our San Diego, Irvine or Los Angeles offices.
Join Amazon today and be part of a company whose credo is "Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History."
· 7+ years design/implementation/consulting experience of large-scale, enterprise applications
· Experience in the Healthcare (provider or payer side) and/or Life Sciences industry focused on back-end and front-end applications and systems.
· Understanding of the Healthcare or Life Sciences ISV/vendor ecosystem and technology
· Experience operating within Healthcare or Life Sciences compliance requirements and frameworks
· Technical degree or equivalent work experience required.
· 3+ years’ experience working with multi-national customers in support of technology sales
· Experience with cloud solutions, virtual platforms, software development experience, and operational management practices and frameworks
· Professional experience architecting/operating solutions built on AWS
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation/Age. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.