Talkers Talk, Builders Build. Have you built a career immersed in the technology that drive innovation in Retail, Wholesale or Consumer Packages Goods (“CPG”) industry? Does working with some of the US’s largest companies excite you? This might be the perfect role for you. Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking a technical leader with Retail, Wholesale or CPG experience to join our team of Industry Solutions Architects.
You will be responsible for creating and executing the technical strategy alongside sales and business development as we work to delight our Retail, Wholesale or CPG customers through a deep relationship with AWS. You will partner with customers and several AWS teams to craft highly scalable, flexible and resilient cloud architectures that provide solutions to solve customer business problems and accelerate the adoption of AWS services. Core use cases you will work on may include marketing systems, BI and Data Analytics systems, Customer Service/Retail operations systems, product development, supply chain/distribution systems, merchandize planning and forecasting, customer engagement, eCommerce or others.
As a trusted customer advocate, you will have the opportunity to help shape and execute a strategy to build mindshare and broad use of AWS with Retail/Wholesale/CPG customers. You will also partner with other teams within AWS such as services teams, marketing, and professional services, as well as representing your team to executive management.
This position includes travel up to 25% within the continental US.
Join Amazon today and be part of a company whose credo is "Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History."
· 7+ years design, implementation, or consulting experience of large-scale, enterprise applications
· Experience in the Retail, Wholesale or CPG industry focused on back-end and front-end applications and systems
· Understanding of the ISV/vendor ecosystem and technology relevant to retailers, wholesalers or CPG companies
· Technical degree or equivalent work experience required
· 3+ years’ experience working with multi-national customers in support of technology sales or consulting
· Experience with cloud solutions, virtual platforms, software development experience, and operational management practices and frameworks
· Professional experience architecting or operating solutions built on AWS
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation/Age. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.