Do you love shopping on Amazon.com and want to help make that experience even better? Do you have the passion for quality and building tooling to test application which operate at scale? Then we have an opportunity which might be a good fit for you. We're looking for a highly motivated SDET for AmazonUI team that architects the front-end framework used to build the user experience of Amazon.com
As a team, we ensure that our customers enjoy a high quality shopping experience when discovering and purchasing any product or service on any platform – browsers, mobile apps, tablets – you name it.
As an SDET, you will build automation frameworks which would guard the user experience of Amazon Website. Also, you’ll develop testing tools to make our systems efficient and pace up our ability to deliver new features to Amazon shoppers. You will have crazy opportunities like hosting your stuff in Docker, develop code using React and AWS by your side to scale. You will work with senior leaders to define the problem, come up with the technical proposal to solve the problem and implement the solution.
You will be the part of a team consisting of talented SDETs, SDEs and QAEs who will further push you to learn and grow. There are very few places where you can have this much customer and business impact. If this sounds exciting, we'd love to talk to you.
1. Bachelor’s/Master's degree in Computer Science, or similar technical field.
2. Ability to write code with knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, and algorithms.
3. Demonstrated experience in test framework design and development.
1. Outstanding communication skills and experience writing technical documents.
2. Able to mentor other engineers.
3. Proven experience of building automation tools used by mid-size to large testing teams.
4. Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.