The Selling Partner Premium Services (SPPS) organization strives to improve the Amazon customer experience by working directly with Selling Partners to enable more selection, reduce defects, and drive growth across their businesses. Our team invents and innovates across technology, processes and people to enhance the services we offer, improve Selling Partner engagement and satisfaction, and enable scalability.
The Process Specialist Program Manager will develop functional and process expertise to create and streamline SOPs. In addition, the Process Specialist will support escalations from our Operations team and be the lead to resolve Account Manager questions and escalations. The role works with a variety of cross-functional internal teams to identify process gaps, distribute opportunities, measure impact, inform decisions, and roll out programmatic solutions.
The ideal candidate possesses program and cross-functional management skills. They are analytical, resourceful, customer-focused and team oriented, with clear communication skills. They over-index in customer obsession and have an end-to-end owner mentality. The candidate will need to deliver results in a fast-paced and ambiguous business environment while keeping key stakeholders in the loop on progress.
· Bachelor's degree
· 3+ years of relevant work experience
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to navigate ambiguity
· Demonstrated ability in learning tools, processes, and effectively utilizing them for service delivery.
· Experience in change management and driving adoption of tools and processes.
· Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and prioritize in demanding situations and meet deadlines.
· Strong service mindset and ability to use metrics to measure service levels.
· Experience leveraging customer insights to drive decisions.
· Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.