Are you a Threat Intelligence analyst who can address the challenges of raising the security bar across Amazon? Have you worked within the cyber and/or information security domain? Are you skilled at helping customers and partners understand their intelligence requirements and able to present those insights to decision-makers? Can you provide strategic insights into threats and drive the initiatives necessary to reduce the risk to Amazon’s customers? Do you have the discipline to deliver results that will influence and shape the face of Security? Are you ready to do all this on a massive scale, with a strong passion for ownership and accountability?
At Amazon, keeping our promises to customers is what we do, whether it’s making sure your order arrives on time or your data is kept safe. As such, the Threat Analysis team, part of Amazon’s Information Security organization, is seeking a Threat Intelligence analyst to be part of a team that is driving the processes, analysis, and delivery of intelligence across the company. You will apply your analytic knowledge, tools, and tradecraft to provide insight, anticipatory warning, and critical details, and successfully interact across multiple levels, business units and continents.
You’ll be a critical part of an organization focused on positively influencing the security culture within Amazon, with the ultimate goal of ensuring the continued safety and security of our customers.
Key responsibilities include:
· Perform deep dive analysis of threats and techniques, tactics and procedures. (TTPs)
· Produce high-quality written, actionable intelligence on current and developing threats.
· Provide timely, relevant, and proactive analysis across Amazon and subsidiaries.
· Provide situational awareness on the current threat landscape and the TTPs associated with specific threats.
· Bachelor’s degree or relevant/equivalent experience working in an intelligence position
· 3-5 years of experience conducting threat intelligence research and analysis
· 3-5 years of experience developing and producing threat analysis products (technical and/or non-technical) for customers
· Knowledge of current security trends, threats and mitigations.
· Demonstrated experience with analytical tools and processes
· Experience working within Information Security
· Excellent written and oral communication skills; must be able to write/present with impact
· Demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a matrixed/multi-faceted organization
· 3-5 years working within Information Security supporting/performing incident response, Red Team, forensics, or reverse engineering
· 3-5 years global analysis and threat mitigation background
· 3-5 years programming experience (ex. Python or Ruby)
· Crisis management, response, or preparedness experience (CEM, ICS, or other)
· Advanced degree within intelligence or computer science
· Standing relationships with global associations relevant to the position