Are you a biochemistry research scientist? At Amazon, we are constantly inventing and re-inventing to be the most customer-centric company in the world. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. We are a smart team of doers that work passionately to apply cutting-edge advances in technology and to solve real-world problems that will transform our customers’ experiences in ways we can’t even imagine yet.
As a Research Scientist, you will be working with a unique and gifted team that is developing exciting products and collaborating with cross-functional teams.
· Collaborate to define product specifications and protocols
· Iterate through experimentation to identify optimal product parameters
· Identify and qualify new materials
· Ensure manufacturability across the design process
· Contribute to design control and regulated protocols
· Collaborate with engineering teams to design, implement, and harmonize solutions
· Bachelor’s degree required in biological or chemical sciences
· 2+ years of relevant experience
· Complete product lifecycle experience
· Experience in molecular biology knowledge or clinical diagnostics
· Master’s degree required in biological or chemical sciences
· Experience with defining research and development practices in a regulated environment
· Excitement for hands-on work
· Combination of deep technical skills and business savvy in order to interface with all levels and disciplines within our organization.
· Exceptional written, verbal, and visual communication skills; ability to distill complex ideas into concise and accurate narratives that enlighten and inspire.