At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online around the world, this is your chance to make history.
About Global Mile (aka Amazon Global Logistics): Global Mile is responsible for providing FBA Sellers a one stop shop for international transportation service, providing end to end supply chain solutions for our Customers. Eliminating borders for buyers and sellers, Global Mile facilitates Amazon's expansion into a rapidly growing list of countries, creating new logistical benchmarks and "firsts" through disruptive innovation. Global Mile is a multicultural, multilingual team works with merchants, sellers, providers, governments and trade officials from the busiest to the most remote locations around the world, applying a global perspective with a local approach. Our mission is “Every supplier. Every location. Every customer on Earth”.
About the Hiring Team: Newly formed in 2020, the Adoption Team of Global Mile in the EU is a key enabler of this vision, working closely with EU Based FBA sellers to Market the new service, support them with joining the program, and become a trusted advisor in helping them grow through Global Mile. This team works closely with Product teams of Global Mile and also recruitment teams across Marketplace teams in Europe. The objective over the next few years is to scale significantly the usage of Global Mile within European FBA Sellers, and along the way help make it a product that sellers love!
About the Role: We are looking for an Partner Channel Manager, who alongside helping to drive overall adoption goals, will be focused on driving Discoverability of the Global Mile Product for EU-based sellers. This will mean owning the development of new Marketing Content, leading New Seller Recruitment Campaigns, Seller Education content development, and also owning the collection of seller anecdotes and feedback. This role will also involve programmatic alignment with marketing leads and recruitment leads in US and China.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Approach and acquire Sellers through the execution of mass marketing events (e.g. online Webinars, Weekly Emails, Email Campaigns, 1-1 Sessions etc.), including owning content development
· Ownership of the new sellers acquired through Mass-Marketing activities, not managed by Account Managers
· Evaluate team sales leads and manage the leads, tracking and prioritisation
· Develop and manage an effective internal referral mechanism for Global Mile for other teams, including conducting intra-team trainings on the Global Mile Product
· Working with Product and Marketing teams to improve discoverability of the Global Mile Product, by bringing Seller insights back to internal product and operational teams for continuous product and process improvements
· Conduct data analysis using CRM tools like Salesforce and other internal data platforms/methods to evaluate and optimize marketing programs/Seller recruitment approach
· Support the collection of customer insights through development of seller survey and collect feedback from existing tools and channels
The ideal candidate will possess both a sales/marketing background with a programmatic approach that enables them to successfully identify and on-board opportunities with a high degree of customer obsession. The successful candidate should also be a self-starter that has the ability to problem-solve in a fast-paced environment with cross functional teams, globally. Please note, this role will come with a clear and individual adoption targets and KPIs.
· Bachelor Degree required, ideally in Marketing or Business Administration
· 5+ years' experience in Marketing/Partner Management/ Sales or Business development.
· Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
· Strong ownership, bias for action, and discipline in establishing and improving processes.
· Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills in English
· Demonstrated capability of understanding customer needs and proposing value proposition to customers/Partners.
· Demonstrated ability to formulate data driven decisions that lead to results.
· A proven track record of managing multiple projects while meeting tight deadlines in a fast paced environment.
· Proficient in using MS Applications (PPT, Excel)
· Strong understanding of the FBA / Amazon Seller Services · Experience with SalesForce/Astro and SQL
· Exposure/experience within Supply chain/Transport Industry would be beneficial (but not mandatory)
· German/Spanish/Italian business level communication ability would also be valued.