Amazon is looking for energetic and enthusiastic candidates to join the fast paced world of European Financial Operations in Bratislava. We’re not an average retailer and this is definitely not your average finance position. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference to our business by working on and initiating projects in a fast-paced environment and ultimately delivering results.
Are you interested in an opportunity to help drive Amazon’s flywheel and develop your A to Z business understanding? Do you enjoy learning about different Amazon business types and new subsidiaries, and thinking creatively about brand new businesses that Amazon is inventing on behalf of customers? The Global Accounts Receivable FinOps (Finance Operations Org) is seeking a coach/trainer who is creative and passionate to help achieve our vision to provide a world-class Learning experience to our global business partners in support of Amazon’s journey to become Earth’s most customer-centric company. We love to offer our customers unique world-class experiences, and we invite you to help Amazon make history.
As part of our commitment to your development, you will also gain exposure in cross functional and process improvement projects but you can expect your responsibilities to include to:
· Responsible to ensure the proficiency of GAR employees with policies, procedures, processes, standards, tools and systems at site level.
· Conducting communication assessment of a trained new joiner’s communication prowess towards before release of the analyst on to the floor.
· Develop educational material, including presentations and call scripts.
· Inspire and influence the team positively – have a skill set to inspire agents to implement coaching recommendations
· Demonstrates extreme attention to detail and the ability to effectively manage often competing priorities.
· Is passionate customer and learner advocate, communicates clearly and concisely in a way which motivates others to action.
· The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a passion for development, a high level of flexibility, commitment, and the ability to tackle ambiguity and process improvement.
· Maintain high level of process knowledge by dedicating his/her time to shadowing and deep dive analysis.
Base pay for this position starts from EUR 1533 gross per month and salary depends on the skills and requirements, there will be further pay components such as a sign on bonus and the eligibility to participate in a restricted stock unit scheme operated independently by Amazon.com Inc. in USA. Company benefits apply subject to further terms, including annual membership in medical clinic, life insurance, retirement pension, meal voucher card, career development.
· Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial, as well as ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, and problem-solve
· Sound business judgment, and proven ability to influence others
· Previous experience onboarding new employees and supporting employee learning (formally or informally)
· Previous experience in developing and deploying communication and domain training modules.
· Proven experience on process improvement projects in both voice and non-voice based processes.
· Track record of effective team work (as member and/or leader) and individual work towards results delivery.
· Experience in the AR processes at Amazon.
· Train the Trainer/ Leaders as teachers or equivalent facilitation certifications.
· Experience in handling global clientele
Experience creating classroom and e-learning content using industry standard tools
· Experience handling Cornerstone, Thinking Cap, KNET or other learning management systems