Good storytelling starts with great listening. At Audible, that means each role and every project has our audience in mind. Because the same people who design, develop, and deploy our products also happen to use them. To us, that speaks volumes.
Our UK Audible marketing team is responsible for acquiring engaged members across external websites and apps. We work closely with agencies and the major advertising networks (Google, Facebook etc) to drive new subscribers to Audible. We use data and technology to ensure that we are constantly optimizing our on and offsite marketing activity, throughout the customer journey. The team also work closely with tech and product teams across Amazon and Audible to scope new product enhancements to continue to deliver an excellent customer experience.
In this role you will execute strategies to grow membership and an engaged subscriber base for Audible by working with the Marketing Director, Acquisition, agencies and partners to drive new customer acquisition within spend efficiency goals. You will manage key stakeholders while driving the acquisition of new customers at Audible.co.uk and other international territories.
· Contribute to the growth of all paid for online marketing channels for Audible UK. Primarily but not exclusively in Paid Search, Paid Social, Display, Mobile Store and App Install activity against customer acquisition and efficiency goals.
· Monitor and Analyse performance to devise ways of spending more efficiently.
· Provide thorough analysis of the channel’s impact, both in terms of transactional and incremental value.
· Manage third party agencies and partners day to day in order to deliver against goals.
· Report on progress against goals and other relevant metrics to stakeholders.
· Implement and continually test creative and messaging to support campaigns.
· Manage and support development of a Paid Search Executive.
· Look for new opportunities to expand Audible’s online marketing efforts.
· Work alongside the Marketing Director, Acquisition to Interface with Google and media agencies to find new areas of growth.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills; at ease when dealing with senior management when needed
· An understanding of Internet business models and web technologies
· You will have relevant experience in online marketing and/or other performance marketing disciplines, preferably in Paid Search and App Install campaigns.
· Excellent analytical skills, a passion for metrics
· Ability to operate in a high-energy, high-intensity and rapidly evolving environment.
· Solid organizational and project management skills
· Passion for books and / or digital entertainment