Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) is looking for a dynamic and seasoned product leader to build the next wave of core EC2 features for customers ranging from startups to well-known enterprises. Amazon EC2 provides secure, resizable compute capacity in the cloud. Amazon EC2 is serving millions of customers globally, empowering developers to build the next generation of applications and reshaping the way enterprises consume information technology. As a member of the EC2 Product team, you'll join other outstanding product and engineering leaders to create the future of cloud computing.
We are looking for an experienced product manager who will own and drive product management across a range of core EC2 capabilities, including innovations in virtualization such as the AWS EC2 Nitro system and Firecracker that make it possible for customers to run a diverse range of workloads more efficiently than ever on EC2, confidential computing initiatives such as AWS Nitro Enclaves that enable customers to securely process sensitive data, platform capabilities that make it simpler to operate conventional enterprise applications as well as modern, containerized applications on EC2 and the DevOps experience around EC2 instances from the APIs and the graphical launch experience to instance health monitoring and compliance building blocks. You will have strong ownership over adoption, feature prioritization, product definition, messaging, pricing, customer interaction, sales enablement, and team development
Our ideal candidate is excited about the incredible opportunity cloud computing represents and is deeply passionate about working with great teams that deliver the highest quality services. You are naturally customer centric and thrive in a fast-paced environment that requires strong technical and business judgment and solid communication skills.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
· 5+ years of product management experience preferably with cloud infrastructure, distributed systems, and/or Internet-scale applications.
· 5+ years of product management experience in delivering successful products
· 5+ years of experience in translating customer needs into features, product packaging, appropriate pricing models, positioning and delivering an unparalleled customer experience
· Masters in Computer Science/Engineering/Mathematics and/or MBA
· Broad technical breadth and depth including familiarity with software-defined networking, virtualization and public cloud
· Demonstrated success in delivering high quality technology products/services in a scale up environment where priorities can shift rapidly
· Experience in driving a high level of focus and excellence with a strong, talented, opinionated team
· Experience driving a technical global product and team with end to end inbound and outbound product responsibilities
· Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.