This position can be located anywhere in the USA
Amazon is all-in on games!
Amazon Games develops and publishes AAA games that can be played on and across multiple devices (PCs, consoles, and mobile), leverage the Amazon flywheel and provide opportunities for players to become creators. We think big, create original IPs, and work only with the biggest and most beloved global IP licenses. We are customer obsessed and build our games with a focus on innovation and quality to nurture long-term relationships with our all of our customers and partners. We are looking for an experienced Producer to join our team and help take our business to the next level!
As the ideal candidate, you should be able to establish and run production processes, organize and present schedules and data, and facilitate communication for a multidisciplinary organization including Development, Marketing, Business Operations and multiple external agencies.
If you’d like to come join us, here’s some things that are key to success in this role:
· Be a self-starter who is able to work alone or as a member of a team.
· Be a penchant for digging deep and attacking difficult and complex problems.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects and interface with all levels within the organization.
· Drive a strong culture of candor and respect, facilitating communication at all levels.
Responsibilities in this role:
· Create and manage production processes including establishing milestones, tracking progress and managing risk with multiple contributors including the development team, external agencies, as well as internal partners
· Implement approval and review processes to ensure buy-in from product leadership, marketing leadership and Amazon Games executive leadership
· Use data and current tasks status to ensure predictability and integrity of delivery schedules across full portfolio of titles in live operations
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent
· 10+ years game industry experience
· 5+ years professional experience managing, PM'ing or producing game operations at scale
· Passion for games!
· Proven experience scheduling teams, managing external partners, and supporting live service products
· Understanding of live services and the complexities of running a live product
· Passion and broad knowledge of project management and product process
· Experience with a wide variety of development practices including waterfall, scrum/agile etc
· Strong cross-team collaboration skills
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.