Would you like to join a dynamic Amazon team that is focused on delivering critical content to enable employee self-sufficiency? The HR Global Content team is currently looking for a dedicated resource with experience in content strategy and new ways to deliver content to users to improve the employee experience.
This job will be a hybrid role focused on quality and the employee navigation journey through HR content. The ideal candidate will lead a program focused on innovating employment content that reduces quality defects and continuously improves employee self-sufficiency. They will inspire members across the team to follow standards, cultivate strong writing and editing judgment, and deliver their best work. This role will be responsible for building critical relationships with content partners across HR to ensure that standards support customer needs and influence changes to content where we are not meeting employee satisfaction metrics set by the quality program.
In addition, this role will have a direct impact on employee navigation and searchability of HR content. They will be the gatekeeper of the information architecture by partnering daily with different members of the HR Global Content and technical teams to maintain the internal navigation within our content management system. This role will be responsible for analyzing and driving reorganization efforts that streamline the information architecture and improve the employee navigation experience. This role will own partnering closely with global HR Content & Localization teams to create and deprecate URLs, where required, and ensuring any impact to localized content is prevented. The ideal candidate will have experience designing, creating, and delivering content architecture to allow reuse and output across multiple products to meet the long-term business needs.
· 3+ years experience in program or project management
· Bachelor's Degree
· Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
· 3+ years experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
· Experience working in direct collaboration with product teams, development managers, and cross-functional stakeholders.
· Strong presentation and facilitation skills
· Exceptional writing and editing skills
· Demonstrated experience with enterprise content management systems
· Experience with quality assurance in a content role
· Experience with information architecture in a content role or content supporting role” here?)Ability to make information architecture recommendations based on data analytics
· Experience producing content across multiple channels
· Translation and localization knowledge and/or experience
· Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, technical environment