Are you a MS or PhD student interested in a 2021 Graduate Research Internship in the fields of Speech, Robotics, Computer Vision, or Machine Learning /Deep Learning?
Do you enjoy diving deep into hard technical problems and coming up with solutions that enable successful products that improve the lives of people in a meaningful way?
If this describes you, come join our research teams at Amazon. As a Graduate Research Intern, you will have access to large datasets with billions of images and video to build large-scale machine learning systems. Additionally, you will analyze and model terabytes of text, images, and other types of data to solve real-world problems and translate business and functional requirements into quick prototypes or proofs of concept
We are looking for smart scientists capable of using a variety of domain expertise combined with machine learning and statistical techniques to invent, design, evangelize, and implement state-of-the-art solutions for never-before-solved problems.
Machine Learning Science:
Amazon has multiple positions available for Machine Learning Scientists in Seattle, Palo Alto, Boston, New York, Pittsburgh, and Cupertino.
A few of the teams that are hiring include:
· Amazon AI
· Product Graph
· Amazon Search
· Automated Reasoning
Speech and Language Technology:
We are hiring in all areas of spoken language understanding: ASR, NLP, NLU, text-to-speech (TTS), and Dialog Management. Amazon has multiple positions available for Speech Scientists across North America we are currently hiring in Seattle, Palo Alto, Boston, New York, Pittsburgh, and Cupertino.
A few of the teams that are hiring currently include:
· Alexa ML
· Alexa Brain
· Amazon AI (AWS AI)
· CS Technology
Computer Vision and Robotics:
Amazon has multiple positions available for Computer Vision Scientists in locations such as Seattle/Bellevue, California Bay-Area, Southern California, Boston-Metro, New York, and Pittsburgh.
We are currently hiring for multiple teams including:
· Visual Search
· Amazon AI (AWS Rekognition)
· Amazon Go
· Amazon Robotics
· Enrolled in a Master’s or Ph.D. degree in engineering, computer science, machine learning, operations research, statistics, or related fields.
· Experience in designing experiments and statistical analysis of results.
· Experience in understanding and ability to implement algorithms using both toolkits and self-developed code.
· Experience with Java, C++, or other programming language, as well as with R, MATLAB, Python, or similar scripting language.
· Enrolled in Ph.D. degree in engineering, computer science, machine learning, operations research, statistics, or related fields.
· Familiar with the core undergraduate curriculum of computer science.
· Technical fluency; comfort understanding and discussing architectural concepts and algorithms, schedule tradeoffs and new opportunities with technical team members.
· Publications at top-tier peer-reviewed conferences or journals.
· Excellent critical thinking skills, combined with the ability to present your beliefs clearly and compellingly in both verbal and written form.