Have you ever thought about what it takes to be called the #1 most trusted company for customers? What would you do to create a trusted marketplace where millions of buyers can shop with confidence? Our mission in Post Order Experience is to connect Buyers with the Sellers who have the highest likelihood of delivering a perfect order experience on every single order. Where we are unable to do so and the Buyer experiences a defect, we want to offer ubiquitous protection and a seamless remediation experience. Our team is constantly innovating on behalf of customers to solve business problems. We are looking for a passionate Sr. UX Designer to help us drive improvements across our two products in Post Order Experience.
Seller Reviews is one of our most important mechanisms for guiding our customers to make great buying decisions when they purchase items from our selling partners. The feedback sellers receive also helps Amazon understand and determine which sellers are doing great, and which are driving poor experiences that may require our help. Similarly, the A-to-z Guarantee is Amazon’s primary mechanism for protecting customers when they encounter a negative order experience with a third-party seller. We focus on helping Customers easily report a problem when something goes wrong, Sellers to effectively resolve these problems for our customers, and Amazon associates to efficiently adjudicate decisions where we need to step in!
The end-to-end experience on both of these products (across all personas’ interfaces and all backend architecture) are owned entirely by our team and we believe it is an incredibly exciting space to drive major UX improvements in the coming years!
· Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), design or equivalent professional experience.
· 5+ years of professional work experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar UX-related role, on enterprise products.
· An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating user-centered design solutions and UI design expertise.
· High proficiency in a variety of design and prototype tools such as Sketch, Invision, Figma, Framer, Azure, and the Adobe Creative Suite; command of technologies (web, Android, iOS, etc.).
· Experience in conducting user research or in partnership with a UX Researcher.
· Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
· Strong visual design skills to complement your UX skill.
· A strong track record of iterative design, working closely with product and tech partners from inception through implementation.
· Strong skills in managing time and workload independently.
· Fluency in best design practices and design system across mobile, web platforms, and devices.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.