Amazon Business represents an incredible opportunity to address a vast new audience of business customers looking for B2B procurement solutions. We provides the selection, convenience, and fast delivery that customers love about Amazon with exclusive pricing and features just for businesses.
The Amazon Business team is looking for a creative and driven marketing manager to implement high-impact lead generation and lead nurture campaigns through email and digital channels. The Marketing Manager is responsible for the development, execution and optimization of campaigns, working with Product Marketing, Brand Marketing, and the Sales organizations as well as external agencies and third-party content developers and publications. The ideal candidate will be able to manage multiple programs at one time, and will have a proven track record executing integrated campaigns that drive demand and expand awareness of Amazon Business.
- Develop integrated programs to focus on key Amazon Business priority themes and topics that are designed to generate leads for Sales teams
- Utilize customer buyer journey to architect innovative multi-channel engagement programs
- Orchestrate campaign and content development across a network of contributors and stakeholders
- Implement campaigns to generate leads at scale across a number of audience segments
- Work across a dynamic ecosystem of stakeholders to define, develop, and implement integrated campaign strategies.
- Partner with external agencies in support of campaign asset creation and execution.
- Dive deep into data with reports and dashboards to provide visibility into marketing campaign results, measure campaign effectiveness, and drive strategic decision making for optimized campaign strategies
- Clear, consistent, and frequent communication with stakeholder teams to outline strategy, tactics, goals, and performance for campaigns
· 3+ years of marketing experience
· Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
· Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in lead and demand generation for technology products or services
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, technology, or relevant field of study
- Demonstrated understanding of a marketing funnel and how to align campaign strategies with customer journeys
- Experience utilizing systems and tools involving email, web, analytics, and CRM for targeting, segmentation, reporting for demand generation and adoption campaigns
- Experience with paid media, preferably display and programmatic advertising, content syndication, social media, and search
- A natural curiosity to measure, test, learn, and iterate in order to get the best results possible
- Experience managing budgets
- Not afraid to try new things – driven to constantly improve results
· Ability to thrive in a self-service environment
- Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail
- Comfortable with technical topics or ability to become comfortable with technical topics (workload migration, licensing, dedicated hosts, etc.)